(i) Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the website, uninterrupted navigation remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session.
- Technical Cookies: They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the operation of the web.
- Of Registration: They are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once they have authenticated within the Websites.
1. Third-party cookies: the website may contain third-party cookies aimed at offering a better service than these third parties offer. An example of this use is the links to social networks that allow the content of the website to be shared.
2. Analytical cookies: are those that, processed by Riera Giersen S.A. or by third parties, they allow to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website and to create anonymized browsing profiles of users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users. service users:
- Google Analitycs: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
3. Social media cookies:
- Gravatar: The Gravatar is an image of the user that follows him from website to website, appearing next to his name when he performs actions such as commenting on a blog or when the user logs in as a registered user (log in) on the Website. Cookies are stored to manage the icons related to the profiles and users of this service: https://automattic.com/privacy/
En el caso que el Usuario quiera modificar la configuración de cookies de su navegador, puede hacerlo mediante la configuración de las opciones del mismo. El Usuario podrá encontrar información sobre cómo modificar las políticas de cookies de los distintos navegadores en los siguientes espacios:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If you use Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- If you use Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- If you use Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation. Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. The user is informed that if they do not want the websites to put any cookies on their equipment, they can adapt the browser settings so that they are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. In case you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the previous list, please let us know.
In the event of wanting to know in more detail what cookies consist of, in this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf
RIERA GIERSEN, SA, with address for this purpose at Carretera de Molins de Sabadell Km. 13 nave 78, 08191 Rubí (Barcelona) NIF number: A58704164 and contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org complies with the guidelines of current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to Riera Giersen S.A., exonerating the company from any responsibility in this regard.
The data that the User is voluntarily providing will be incorporated into their information systems with the following purpose:
- In the case of contracting the goods and / or services, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service offered;
- In the case of request for information through the forms on the website, to send information about the query made. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make Riera Giersen S.A. impossible. respond to the request;
- In the case of subscription, to send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website.
- In the case of registration, to manage the relationship as a client and facilitate access to services, on the web portal.
The User may oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated below.
By entering the data, the User grants unequivocal consent to Riera Giersen SA, declaring that they have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated processing of the same, to proceed with the treatment of the data. data provided for the aforementioned purposes. Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information on the products and services of Riera Giersen S.A.
Riera Giersen S.A. informs that it will not transfer personal data to third parties, except by legal obligation. However, in the case of being transferred to a third party, prior information would be produced requesting the express consent for such transfer. The entity responsible for the database, hosting, as well as those who intervene in any phase of the treatment and / or the entities to whom they have been communicated, are obliged to observe professional secrecy and to adopt the levels of protection and the technical and organizational measures necessary at your fingertips to guarantee the security of personal data. As data processors, Riera Giersen S.A. has contracted the following service providers, who have committed to complying with the applicable regulatory provisions on data protection, at the time of hiring:
It participates and has certified its compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having committed to submitting all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield. Accession of Mailchimp to the Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active
Google participates and has certified its compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having undertaken to submit all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield. Adherence of Google to the Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
Riera Giersen S.A. In any case, guarantees the User the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms provided in current legislation. Therefore, you may exercise your rights by sending an express request to the postal address indicated in the heading and / or by sending an email to email@example.com , indicating in the subject: ARCO Rights, and attaching a photocopy of your ID. In turn, the User has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to file a claim with the control authority if you consider that your rights in relation to the protection of your data may have been violated before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 -Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
The data provided by the User will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and / or during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or its total destruction. Riera Giersen S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.